Kosair Children's Hospital offers a comprehensive program for pediatric urological conditions including congenital kidney, bladder, penis and testicle conditions. We care for children from newborn to 18 years of age.
Among the problems we treat are:
- Kidney blockage
- Undescended testicles/Hernia
- Recurrent urinary tract infections
We also counsel women who are pregnant with children prenatally diagnosed with kidney abnormalities.
Special services, equipment and capabilities include:
- State-of-the-art urodynamic testing equipment, which allows us to diagnose and more accurately treat many bladder abnormalities
- Full line of infant and pediatric endoscopic/cytoscopic equipment, unavailable elsewhere in Louisville.
- Urodynamic evaluation
- Biofeedback training
- Management of End Stage Renal Disease (ESRD)
- Peritoneal / hemodialysis
- Kidney transplantation
- Renal biopsies
For more information on our services at Kosair Children's Hospital, call (502) 629-6000.