Home & BMW Prize Details
Grand Prize: A new home in Norton Commons
9300 Dayflower Street
Prospect, KY 40059
The 2013 home is now under construction
See floor plans of the home. Free tours begin Sept. 28th. During your visit sign up for a FREE chance to win a $10,000 shopping spree from Burdorf’s Furnishings and Flooring.
Follow the construction and more on Facebook.
New to the 2013 Home
- Urban Metropolitan theme
- Largest home lot to date for Kosair Children’s Hospital Raffle
- Located walking distance to the town center, fountain, oval park and pool
- Second floor bonus room
- Screened-in back porch
- Local builder: The Ramage Company
- Nationally-known designer Marianna Cusato
- 3 bedrooms, 2.5 bathrooms
- 1,930 square feet
- Open concept first floor with hardwood floors
- Great room with fireplace
- First-floor master suite with luxurious tile bath and walk-in closet
- Covered front porch
- Nice yard space
- Full basement great for storage or ready to finish for even more living space
- Large second-floor bedrooms with a loft area for studying or relaxing
- Two-car garage
- Valued at approximately $350,000
About Norton Commons
How you measure the value of a neighborhood depends on what you want to get out of it. Life at Norton Commons is all about the classic conveniences of a mixed-use community. With shops and restaurants nearby, you spend less time getting there and more time enjoying them. Whether you bike, drive or go on foot, there's plenty of space, plenty of time and plenty to do. When you compare Norton Commons to other upscale neighborhoods, consider everything that comes with your home: convenience, amenities and community. And we invite you to compare the price, too. We think you'll be surprised by what you find. For value, lifestyle and even price, nothing else measures up to the homes at Norton Commons.
1st Prize: 2014 BMW 3 Series convertible from
Sam Swope BMW + $10,000 cash
Winners will be drawn Nov. 23, 2013. Void where prohibited. Net proceeds from the raffle support Kosair Children’s Hospital through the Children’s Hospital Foundation. Charitable gaming license #ORG:0000851. Winners are responsible for taxes and licensing fees on prizes.
See Terms and conditions.
Bonus prize drawing:
Purchse your raffle ticket before midnight Sept. 13 and you are eligible to win groceries for a year from Walmart!
Visit an open house to register for free to win a $10,000 shopping spree to Burdorf’s Furnishings & Flooring (limited to participating Burdorf’s partners).
Ticket Cost: $100
- Only 8,000 tickets will be sold!
How to get tickets
- Call 559-KIDS
- Visit the following sponsorship locations:
- Norton Commons sales center
- Sam Swope BMW
- Burdorf’s Furnishings & Floorings
- Overstock Furniture Deals
- Visit our Open Houses
- Open every Saturday and Sunday - Noon to 6 p.m. Sept. 28 - Through Nov. 23
Drawing will be held Saturday, Nov. 23 during the Snow Ball at the Louisville Marriott Downtown. Tickets to Snow Ball sold separately. Need not be present to win.