Festival of Trees & Lights
Presented by Republic Bank
Nov. 15-17, 2013, Louisville Slugger Field
Join us for the 24th annual Festival of Trees & Lights! Hosted by the Children's Hospital Foundation, hundreds of volunteers design and decorate Christmas trees, wreaths and hand crafted holiday items - all of which are for sale to raise funds for the Wendy L. Novak Diabetes Care Center. Learn more
This event is also made possible by numerous sponsors in addition
to Republic Bank.
Text "KCH" to 96714 for a buy one, get one free Festival of Trees & Lights ticket and to get regular updates about Kosair Children’s Hospital and the Children’s Hospital Foundation.
$3 for children under 12 and senior citizens (65+); $5 for adults. A small additional fee applies for children's activities.
- Children's activities
- Sweet Shop with take-home delicacies
- Gift Shop filled with delightful gift ideas for the holidays
- Displays and activities around Christian, Jewish and Kwanzaa traditions.
- Scout Days, Nov. 16 and 17: Scouts in uniform receive a free event patch.
- Entertainment sponsored by GIST Piano