The Children's Hospital Foundation holds several events each year to raise funds for Kosair Children's Hospital. There are many ways you can become involved in events, from volunteering on a planning committee to donating items to helping make the event a success through sponsorships, working at the event or attending the event.
Heroes for Kids Events
Heroes for Kids events are organized by supporters of Kosair Children's Hospital and to raise funds for the Children's Hospital Foundation.
- AidanCare 2014
- Hwang's Martial Arts Expo
- Kentucky Pro Football Hall of Fame
- Kickballin' for Kids Kickball Tournament
- Max Gilpin “Beat the Heat” 5k
- Wings for Kids
Are you interested in hosting an event of your own to help Kosair Children's Hospital? Learn how to host your own event.
Yearly Foundation Events
- Bike to Beat Cancer
- Bourbon and BowtiesTM
- Children's Hospital Foundation Golf Outing
- Chili’s® Clip for Kids
- Festival of Trees and Lights
- Just For Kids Running Team
- Home and BMW Raffle
- Louisville Concours d'Elegance
- Snow Ball
- Tres Chic Shelbyville