Festival of Trees & Lights
Presented by Republic Bank
Nov. 13-15, 2015, Louisville Slugger Field
Join us for the 26th annual Festival of Trees & Lights! Hosted by the Children's Hospital Foundation, hundreds of volunteers design and decorate Christmas trees, wreaths and hand crafted holiday items - all of which are for sale to raise funds for Kosair Children’s Hospital.
This event is also made possible by numerous sponsors.
$5 for children under 12 and senior citizens (65+); $8 for adults. Children’s activities are free with admission.
- Friday, Nov. 13, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m., Preview Day: Shopping for holiday décor, entertainment and children's activities
- Saturday, Nov. 14 and Sunday, Nov. 15, 10 a.m. to 6 p.m., Scout and Community Days: Scouts in uniform receive a special event patch; shopping, entertainment and children's activities.
- Schedule of Events
- Friday, Nov. 13, 6 to 9 p.m., Dickens Family Night. Dickens-era costumed characters and carolers, the festival's first appearance of Santa Claus, free children's activities and a fireworks show. Children: $5; adults: $8; families of four or more: $25. Tickets available at the door.
- Saturday, Nov. 21, 6 p.m. to 12:30 a.m., Special finale event: The Snow Ball, presented by Konica Minolta. This black tie gala features a silent auction, gourmet meal and dinner at the Louisville Marriott Downtown. Call (502) 629-8060 for tickets or information.
- Main Street on Ice skating rink
- Jewish heritage displays
- Children's activities
- Sweet Shop with take-home delicacies
- Gift Shop filled with delightful gift ideas for the holidays
- Scout Days, Nov. 14 and 15: Scouts in uniform receive a free event patch.
- Holiday entertainment
- Miniature train display